Oil Delivery Driver
North Kingstown, RI
Ocean State Oil, New England's leading supplier of lubricants for automotive, transportation and industrial use, is looking for a Lubricant Delivery Driverwith a valid CDL A or B Driver license, in our North Kingstown, Rhode Island facility. The coverage area will be New England.
We will provide hands-on trainingto enable you properly deliver a variety of lubricants to our customers. We rely on your professionalism and technical expertise deliver a variety of bulk, package lubricants along with other package goods to the auto, heavy truck and industrial facilities.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads bulk oil and packaged goods to our customers
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with FMCSA regulations and established safety procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by meeting our customer’s delivery requirements and answering customer inquiries
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year verifiable driving experience
- Class A or B CDL license required with hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Able to operate hand trucks, pallet jacks, and lift gate
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and ability to interact with customers